Sunday 24 January 2016

Six Days Left

Jan 24, 2016

Only 6 Days left - 30 paintings in 30 Days


It's hard to believe that today marks the beginning of the end of this particular 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge since there are only 6 days left.
 

Learning to use a limited pallet of only three colours plus white and a tad bit of black has become great fun.This time I used alizarin crimson, cadmium yellow pale, and french ultramarine as my blue.
 

The next 30 day experiment I will change to using a different version of each colour. We'll just see what colours will peek out this time.

I've learned how to pull out bright colours in this tonal palette. I'm quite pleased with that. This time around I can honestly say my playing with this limited palette has paid off handsomely.


I'm quite eager to see what the new month will bring.
Hope you'll stay with me for the ride,
 

Let's see what today brings
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment