Sunday 17 January 2016

Day 17 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge

Jan 17, 2016
 

30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge
 

Day 17
 

Skippy nearly did it again.
 

Really the lady dogs around here ought to walk in the other direction. He gets beyond hysterical when one of the girls strolls by the front door.
 

This I time caught him, quite literally in the act. In mid air as it were. Glad I played first base in public school. Who knew it would stand me in such good stead all these years later?
 

Anyway, the boyo is in disgrace and has been sent to his room. He's doing a fine job of sulking. The canine tv stars have nothing on him.
 

The other day I told him to get a job and support in the style to which I could become accustomed. He ignored me.
 

I wonder if he could become a household word among canines?

Here is today's treasure





Alice Edwards 1949 --
Two
8" x 6"
oil on canvas board

No comments:

Post a Comment