Thursday 7 January 2016

Day 6 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Jan 6, 2016
 

30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge
 

Day 6

I can't blame the dog this time although I bet he is laughing behind his beard.
 

As you all know know yesterday he sat on my palette.
 

Today I did.
 

One perfectly good white pair of pyjama bottoms will be forever colourful. If you don't believe me I have the pictures to prove it.
 

I was trying to finish the painting just now and take a pic for you to look at.
 

I sat there in front of the easel thinking Hooray! The light is lousey, read very dark again. Time to quit. But I saw a small place that required maybe one more stroke of colour.
 


I looked all around me, on the floor, on the big planter ( I've been known to use that thing to hold stuff just for a minute), I talked to the dog in no uncertain terms. I simply couldn't see it anywhere. So,... I twisted around on the seat I'd been using.

It felt funny, slippery.
 

Found my palette.

My palette was just tucked under my little sit upon. Yep I had stood up, put it down to reach for the camera, sat down and the rest as they say is history.

My Bad!


Anyway here's todays' treasure
 


Alice Edwards 1949 --
???
8" x "
oil on canvas board

No comments:

Post a Comment