Friday 15 January 2016

Day 15 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Jan 15, 2016

30 Paintings in 30 Days

Day 15

Time for a change of pace. As I've said before, I don't go very far without a sketch book. Actually, I don't go anywhere without a sketchbook in the car and often a small one stuffed in my coat pocket too.

My old car had an assortment of dabs of various glorious colours of oil paint all over the inside and out. I wrecked many a fine jacket that way.

These days I'm mostly good and just take a Water Colour Thumb box with me. Often just a pen and a pad of paper and I'm in business.

I carry because you just never know what you're going to see. And it's a terrific way of fixing things in my mind so clearly I remember everything about what was going on around me years later.

Anyway, today is a new day. Time for a little pen and ink. I think.





Alice Edwards 1949 --
Chorus Line
6" x 5 1/2"
pen on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment