Monday 18 January 2016

Day 18 30 Paintngs in 30 Days


Jan 18, 2016

30 Paintings in 30 days Challenge

Day 18

In keeping with my theme ( People, Places and Things )
I have tried to keep the numbers evenly represented.

You know what I mean. Today a person, tomorrow a place and then the day after a thing.

I really have tried, but these people seem intent on taking over. As of today people will only be leading by one.

I am people painter. I like explore people's relationship with themselves, their relationship with others, and their relationships to the situations in which they find themselves. Guess that's why people are taking over.

Still everyone has been informed that they will have to wait their turn until I get this thing under control.

So today is a "Thing" done in water colour for a change of pace





Alice Edwards --
Ginger Jars
8" x 5 1/4"
water colour on paper/sketchbook

No comments:

Post a Comment