Saturday 2 January 2016

30 Paintings in 30 days
Day 1
 

I am making a list of potential names for
the female head
 

So far:
 

Johnny Kaplowski : Name her Gertrude
 

Arlene Ninke Barber: she is looking back. "looking Back"
 

Kim Butt: We only see the back of her head and no scenery in front of her, so for me it feels as though she's searching her soul, hence "Soulful Moments"
 

Karen O'Brien Lucinda looking away or Bettina or Bonnie bun...Oh name the painting, I was just naming the girl lol
 

Like ·
Alice the Artlady well, It is a painting of a girl/woman so both names work I'm adding the names to the list.
 

Susan Menzies Super Alice, can't believe it is only 9"x7", very difficult to paint loosley on such a small canvas. How about 'Into the Light'.
 

Alice the Artlady: I like it I'm adding it to the list
 

Any other ideas out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment