Saturday 23 January 2016

Studio Envy

Jan 23, 2016

Just came back form painting with friends in Bond Head, (that's in Ontario for those of you who don't live in the general area)
 

They are a great bunch and I most definitely will be going back there. Painters from whom I can learn a great deal.

But I AM suffering a severe case of "studio envy".


It's a beautiful custom built to personal design and of the artist and potter and quilter wife. I want it!


I'm not going to get it. That's for sure. But I want it.


I don't mean I want it in the causal sense of isn't that nice. and some day I'll get one. But I want it in the heart felt longing an artist has for the light. Beautiful clear even light no matter the weather.
 

Time to start buying lottery tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment