Monday 30 January 2017

Day 30 30 Paintings in 30 Days Jsn 2017

feel free to share - Speakers on!!
 

Day 30 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
 

This is it!

Tomorrow the 30 Day Collage then I will resume my regularly scheduled painting and posting until September, when fool that I am I
Alice Edwards 1949 --
The World in a Toothbrush
7" x 5"
oil on canvas board
will do this all over again.


Wonder what will be my focus then?


I do seem to keep exploring, which in my not so very humble opinion, is what life is all about.


When I was a kid my father told me, " If I didn't learn something new everyday I was dead but I was too stupid to lie down."


I believed him and life has held amazing discoveries ever since.


I hope you'll keep painting, writing, drawing, singing, dancing, building things with your own two hands and exploring the world around you in some way that feeds your soul because I can promise you this, if you do your life will be so rich and rewarding you'll knock your own socks off...


In the meantime keep coming back here to see what I've been up to.


We'll have a blast,

Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment