Friday 20 January 2017

Day 20 30 Paintings in 30 Days Jan 2017

feel free to share - speakers on?

Day 20 30 Paintings in 30 Days


I've wanted to paint this little jug for about 15 years now and today's the day.


It's an interesting that the more intimately you know a subject, inanimate or otherwise it can become both easier and more difficult to paint.

The same thing seems to happen in my every day life
That's when I discover my expectations are the very things that are holding me back from being both the best painter and human being I can be.

I have to practise shaking those old ways of thinking off so better things can take their place.


Really got to get a handle on that ...


Here's todays treasure
Alice Edwards 1949 --
Jug and Bottle
10" x 7"
oil on canvas board













No comments:

Post a Comment