Friday 27 January 2017

Day 26 30 Paintings in 30 Days jJn 2017



feel free to share - speakers on!
Day 26 30 Paintings in 30 Days available


Pretending is how a child learns... Adults call it experimenting or trying it out ....What will happen if I ... (fill in your own blank) ...?


What will happen if I learn to lasso a lamp post?


Who'll laugh?


Who will tell the world what a fool I am for even
thinking about trying?


Who knows? There are plenty of wet blankets in the world. I've met a few in my life.


Most of them are too scared to even try it on for size in their minds never mind go for it.


Who will get mad? Someone who is too chicken to try. That'll be out of shame or envy. So they'll put you down. How sad for them. They don't know how to live.


But with a pencil or pen and a piece of paper, perhaps even a little paint you and I can explore the world maybe even the galaxy.


We're not scaredy pants but in the sanctuary of our minds and studios we can see how things could be for us.


Wanna go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment