Tuesday 3 January 2017

Day 3 30 Paintings in 30 Days Jan 2017


Feel Free to share: 


Day 3 30 paintings in 30 Days Jan 2017



Things happen in kitchens. Dinner is prepped then served, eaten and of course, there's doing the dishes. There are always dirty dishes but someone, somewhere, sometime decided to save mom's hands and invented rubber gloves.

There are a lot of yellow ones around. I've just done a bunch of dishes. So yellow in a variety of various shades is on my mind tonight.

 Here's todays Treasure:

Alice Edwards 1949 --
Kitchen Life: Study #1
7" x 5"
oil on canvas board

I transferred my quick sketch using conte and a pen and started blocking things in.

It went fairly quickly with only two interruptions for a change.


I going to kick back now and discuss the price on pecans in Peking, oops Beijing (Geography is not my strong suit these days) with Skip who simply wants his ears scratched and is willing to listen to me in order get what he wants.


A good book I think along with some hot chocolate and I'm good to go. 

                                             Night all,
                                             Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment