Friday 13 January 2017

Day 12 30 Paintings in 30 Days Jan 2027


Feel to share
Day 12 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days
A day in the studio

It's icy everywhere today but I bravely toddled off to the studio anyway. Did the penguin walk so as not to wind up on my keister. It's so undignified when that happens.

Alice Edwards 1949 --
Study Abandoned Tubes of Paint
5" x 7"
oil on canvas board

Watered the plants, worked on the final drawing for this year's entry in the International Women's Day Show. Although there's lots of time I paint in oils and they can take awhile to set up.


Gallerists frown mightily at wet paint on their clothes when hanging a show. So there's no brownie points for wet paint.


Had lunch with a friend, had a visitor come in.


I need to paint todays' painting done. Then go home and put together the slide show.

Alice Edwards 1949 --
Study Abandoned Tubes of Paint
detail 
5" x 7"
oil on canvas board

Egads! I just realized that the delivery date for something else is in 13 days!


I gotta a get a move on here


Alice Edwards 1949 --
Study Abandoned Tubes of Paint
5" x 7"
oil on canvas board








No comments:

Post a Comment