Friday 13 January 2017

Day 13 30 Paintings in 30 Days Jan 2017

Feel free to share - Speakers on?
 

Day 13 - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

Friday the 13th is my lucky day ... good things always happen for me.


Perhaps I'm a backwards person but it's alway been a lucky charm. I think it a lack of fear mixed with desire and voila. Good things happen .


Take today, last week I bought a new drafting table. It was way to heavy for me to assemble on my own as I found out to my chagrin. I was lucky to gt it out of the car and into the house. fortunately with the aid of a trusty little portable hand truck I managed, bought for me last year as a gift on you guessed it a Friday the 13 th.. Been such a life saver so many times this little gizmo.

Alice Edwards 1949 --
Hat and White Cloth
7" x 5"
oil on canvas board


Anyway as I was saying I knew I'd have to have help. I called my very busy son who said he had a day off on Friday .would that work? "It most certainly would" I said with great outward calm since Friday would be the 13th.


So today I had a visit with one of my favourite people my son. He got some very good news while he was here. The drafting table is ready. I painted afterwards. Woohoo! And, I got to make a video for you.


A good day all round and there's even loads of time to watch the boob tube if I wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment