Monday 30 January 2017

Day 29 30 Piaintings in 30 Days

Feel free to share - speakers on!

Day 29 30 Paintings in 30 Days available


Coffee's played a big part in my life and the lives of my friends.
For a time I drank my coffee black strong and straight up. I was young and working hard to be cool, to be very grownup.


Alice Edwards 1949 --
Glass of Coffee
7" x 5"
oil on canvas board

I did have myself convinced I liked it or at least that's what I told people people who raised their eyebrows at the thought of black coffee.


 I drank alot of it for about a year then I threw in the towel and added cream. A lot of it, three or four of those little restaurant creamers.

Sometimes more when no was looking and sugar joined the cream pretty fast too!


These days I don't drink coffee except decaf occasionally with lots of cream with triple sugar and then It puts me to sleep. Seems a waste.



No comments:

Post a Comment