Saturday 28 January 2017

Day 28 30 Paintings in 30 Days jan 2017

feel free to share - speakers on!
Day 28 30 Paintings 30 Days


Really feeling the need for some sunshine today.
I've spent the entire day behind the easel or bent over a table transferring a 40" x 30" drawing. It all takes time and of course I have a creeping deadline.


Well, it was creeping, now it's been shot of out of a cannon straight at me. The reason I know this is simple. I got an email from the gallery saying words to this effect,

Alice Edwards 1949 --
Spring Time
7" x 5"
oil on canvas board
 " Looking forward to 

seeing the painting delivered on time and in good condition,) What that really means is dry enough to handle for hanging.

They were much more polite about it of course but it made me take a look at a calendar.


"Holy Toledo!" 


They are right and my, I thought "easy schedule" just flew straight out the window right behind the calendar.

So today I've been a very busy little beaver. With some hard work and some luck I just might make it.


Pray for me!
Here's todays treasure:


Alice Edwards 1949 --
Spring Time
7" x 5"
oil on canvas board

No comments:

Post a Comment