Wednesday 25 January 2017

Day 25 30 Paintings in 30 Days Jan 2017



feel free to share
Day 25 30 Paintings in 30 days - available

The weather changes are making things strange around here.

I've noticed birds busy working at making little birdies. It's way too early for that. A number trees appear a tad confused too. I know the feeling.

 The January thaw should have come and gone by now. Around here it's been above zero for quite a few days off and on. Not high above zero but a darn sight balmier feeling than is Canadian this time of year.

Me? I like winter. A fact which has quite a few people convinced I'm crazy.

I don't' care. I like the snow crunching under my feet, and snowflakes drifting silently down onto my eyelashes.

The 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge is coming to an end and that'll be another change too. Perhaps the weather fits with that

 What will I do with myself for February?
Alice Edwards 1949 --
Floral Study
5" x 7"
oil on canvas board
 



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you did a video each day as well as painting AND posting. WOW! High five to you :)

    ReplyDelete