Tuesday 16 February 2016

Home Again Feb 16, 2016

Feb 16, 2016
 

I'm back. I brought some imaginary friends home with me. I do so hate to travel alone.
 

Now, to unpack, give the dog a cuddle then pack up for tomorrow's sketching trip. Just a few hours with an artist friend. 

I'm taking enough time to lick the tip of my pencil, (figuratively not literally for those of you who will freak about lead poisoning) and swipe it across the page for the sheer pleasure of it with no particular purpose in mind.
 

Then Thursday is D Day.
 

I must put my nose to the grindstone, affectionately known as my easel. I have to get ready for a show to be hung March 31, in Allisiton ON.
 

So I will be painting my brains out to get ready.
 

These are biggish pieces 40" x 30" inches. I need two more. There is a drying period required so they can be handled for hanging. A third needs a little TLC and it'll be ready to go.
 

At least this time I have the right hardware.

Here are today's treasures
 

So here are my imaginary friends come to call and a pic of me with "Frozen and Fading" currently hanging in The Orillia Museum of Art and History

No comments:

Post a Comment