Friday 5 February 2016

Feb 3, 2016

Feb 3, 2016

Things are hopping The place is rocking.


I'm prepping my entry for the 20th International Women's Day Art Show.
An artist friend stopped by. She spent the entire visit laughing as she watched me rush about trying to get a bunch of things ready at the same time. I'll do the same when it's her turn.


Actually she helped out a great deal once she stopped laughing.


How is it that everything comes due at the same time? I just got offered another show. So I'll be painting like mad again shortly.
 

It always starts out reasonably. Then it goes to Hades at a pace which has to be seen to be believed.
 

New hardware has to be installed on everything else. It seems D rings are now de rigour as many galleries are changing or have changed over their hanging systems. Some are still using older systems.
 

You know of course, I have the wrong hardware on the wrong pieces.
 

Welcome to the weird and whacky world of art.


 

 So while I fix that here's a little eye candy for those who like to see an artist's working space
 




No comments:

Post a Comment