Sunday 14 February 2016

20th Annual International Women's Day Art Show

Jan 14, 2016

The opening at the 20th Annual International Women's Day Art Show at the Orillia Museum of Art and History (OMAH) was fantastic.
 

It was wall to wall people who had 140 pieces of stunning art to look at. I was completely bowled over. I was in in such good company...
 

I'm going back myself to have a really close look at all that art. Probably will go back more than once there's that much to see.

If you are in the Orillia area at all it is well worth a visit @ 30 Peter Street. The show will be up until 10th of April

The place is wheelchair and walker accessible ... the museum staff will gladly meet you at the ramp door


Here's my piece in the show


  

Alice Edwards 1949 --
Frozen and Fading
40" x 30"
oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment