Friday 5 February 2016

Feb 4, 2016



Feb 4, 2016
There's the everyday jobs that got lost during the 30 paintings in 30 days.
Someone called to come yesterday to have a look around. I looked around and said sure come on over there's a few things you can look at. I hung up and then took another look around.
I realized that my entire studio was completely out of control. I can't move in here. No one else could either ... and someone was coming!
 

I threw things in boxes. Then looked around some more I had a pathway now. It was a beginning.
 

Sargeant said, At least I think it was Sargeant, he is a favourite of mine. Anyway he said, "Start with a broom and finish with a needle."
 

Sooo... duster in hand I started, ( my version of a broom ) ... and it took forever but it was worth it
 

My friend, the one who laughed so hard yesterday, grabbed these shots of me running amok dust mop in hand.
 

One down, 60 paintings to go! Oh! No!

Here I am in motion ...
 





No comments:

Post a Comment