Thursday 31 December 2015

New Year's Eve

Posted Dec 31, to Alice the Artlady fb

It's coming up for the official New Year Eve celebrations. I won’t be writing 2015 at the top of my posts any longer. It’s kinda sad it was a pretty good year. But before the old year leaves us I wanted to thank all of you for your support and encouragement.

For years I painted in the New year. Sometimes only 10 minutes on either side of midnight. Other years for a much longer. finishing well, often into the wee small hours..Such peaceful way to review my year as I painted after midnight. 


Occasionally I created beauty out of my tears. Others I laughed great belly laughs.

Tonight for the first time in years I will bring in the New Year painting. My heart is singing.

I hope your heart sings as you welcome the New year . May it be everything you hope for and more

As for the 30 -30 Challenge … Roll right on in Jan 1st

I’m ready.

Alice the Artlady

No comments:

Post a Comment