Wednesday 30 December 2015

No Sense fo control

Dec 30, 2015

I'm pleased to report I have picked up that paint. I do have to confess I went off the deep end around the idea of a new brush to fling about loaded with paint. I got seven of them. Even took their picture in honour of the occasion


It's clear I have zero sense of control when I'm in an art supply store. Anyone else have that problem?


I have paintings to hang back up (from my last show) before I put a foot through one of them dashing around in here.


Amazing how much stuff you can collect without noticing. Most of it serves no earthly purpose.
Then when you have to move things around it's very much OMG. where did that come from? Time to pass it on to someone who will appreciate it.

Tomorrow is gessoing day. Did I spell that right? Google doesn't seem to think so.


Look out Jan 1st. I'm very nearly ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment