Tuesday 29 December 2015

I Got One!

Dec 29, 2015

I have a fireplace! In my studio area no less.


All right, it's not a brick and mortar contraption but It's cleaner. The installation was very tidy and there will be zero, did you read that? Zero ashes. No hauling logs and chopping kindling either.
It happened this way ...


Yesterday, my son and daughter in law came to install the flat screen tv they gave me for Christmas...


I secretly wanted to keep my old tv, put it in the lower part of the bookcase and play the Fire Loop DVD I had stashed, ( It's complete with roaring chimney sounds, crackling and spitting fire sounds)


They did it all ... 


Brought me coffee and taught me how to play scrabble using the new gear to boot.

Best of all we laughed and laughed together. It was wonderful.


Thank you David and Meredithe from the bottom of my heart.


So, my studio is becoming a more and more pleasant place to paint those 30 Paintings in 30 Days.
 

The start time is in about 63 hours and 47 mins.
 

Anyone know how to embed a countdown thigny in here?


Here's the new set up

No comments:

Post a Comment