Monday 5 September 2016

Sept 4,

Day 4   30 Paintings in 30 Days Sept 2016


I do seem to be all about lines right now. Sometimes just watching them evolve flowing one into another and morphing from there is quite meditative.


It's giving my brains a chance to reset after all the furious activity of a studio move that took three weeks packing, 6 trips and 5+ people plus a whole days unpacking by a different set of 4 of us and then another day transporting paintings puttig up a hanging system then hanging them, then rearranging it all to get ready for a pop up Open House thing with three days notice.


Truly needed some down time and the lines giving it to me. I've done 100 of these small linear works on paper.


Tomorrow I expect to be back behind the easel all things being equal.


I wanna paint ...





Here is today's treasure
Alice Edwards
the Gathering
5 1/2" x 8"
pen & ink on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment