Wednesday 28 December 2016

30 Paintings in 30 days - 2017 check list Wed Dec 28 2016

 30 Paintings in 30 days

Wed, Dec 28,  2016

I'm getting prepped for Jan  2017.  I swear to god that each time I do 30 Paintings in 30 Days my check list just gets longer and longer. Something sure to be  missing. There always is.

Will I travel so much this year to paint? Don't know yet. Will I write stories about studio life as I go? Probably and perhaps stories  go with each painting because people love a little story and I like to write.
 Still mulling that last thing over. Hmm... Will I or won't I?


So here we go!!! checking the list just like Santa 

my check list for Jan 2017

ideas - check
stamina, courage, two good hands, strong back - check

Tools

easel in good working order - check
paint brushes/ painting knives - check
taboret - check
stool - check
footrest - check
painting shirt - check
apron - check
drop sheets - check
bungee cord - check
paintboxes - check
light pad - check
camera/batteries - check
phone - check

odds and ends - check 

bull dog clips,push pins
bungee cord - check
small hand truck - check

Paint  - check
w/c, oils. acrylics  - check

Supports,
canvas boards,  masonite, stretched canvas - check

Drawing Materials  - check
pencils, pens, quills - check
charcoal - check
paper/ various kinds - check
kneadable eraser - checks
plastic eraser - checks
straight edge - checks
safety/protective sheet - checks

Miscellaneous
paper towels - check
rags - check
mineral spirits - check
clove oil - check
saflower oil - check
mahl stick - check 
dish soap/ bar cleaner soap  -check





No comments:

Post a Comment